Volunteering is Fun - Big Time.
Becoming a Big is one of the most enjoyable things you will ever do! You have the opportunity to help shape a child’s future for the better by empowering them to achieve. The best part is that it’s a lot of fun! You and your Little can share the kinds of activities you already like to do.
Play sports together. Go on a hike. Read books. Eat a pizza with extra anchovies, or just give some advice and inspiration. Whatever it is you enjoy, odds are you will enjoy them even more with your Little—and you will be making a life-changing impact.
All Bigs must:
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Be able to match with a Little within Lincoln city limits
- Have your own vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
- Have current automobile insurance
- Make at least a 12-month commitment to being matched in the program
- Be able to meet with your Little 2-4 times per month for a total of at least 4 hours per month
- Be able to meet our specific criminal history requirements
Click Here to Fill Out an Application!
Upcoming Informational Sessions