Thank you for your interest in volunteering
Our Littles deserve the best and we do everything we can to ensure their safety. Before submitting your application to become a Big, please take a look at our volunteer requirements.
All Bigs must:
- Be at least 19 years old and be a high school graduate (or equivalent).
- Commit to a minimum of 1 year of mentoring.
- Meet with their Little weekly or 3-4 times per month.
- Be able to pass criminal background checks.
- Pass our motor vehicle guidelines
If you meet the guidelines for becoming a Big, take the first step here to complete an application, Just fill out our simple online inquiry form.
Update 07/19/2021: Big Brothers Big Sisters is in the process of hiring an Enrollment and Match Coordinator. We are STILL ACCEPTING inquiries. Due to this, there will be a delay in processing your inquiry form. We apologize for the inconvenience and will process your form as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding and thank you for thinking of our youth! - BBBSL Team
After you complete the application, our Enrollment and Events Coordinator will contact you shortly to help you get started.