Volunteering is Fun - Big Time.
Becoming a Big is one of the most enjoyable things you will ever do! You have the opportunity to help shape a child’s future for the better by empowering them to achieve. The best part is that it’s a lot of fun! You and your Little can share the kinds of activities you already like to do.
Play sports together. Go on a hike. Read books. Eat a pizza with extra anchovies, or just give some advice and inspiration. Whatever it is you enjoy, odds are you will enjoy them even more with your Little—and you will be making a life-changing impact.
All Bigs must:
- Be at least 19 years old and be a high school graduate (or equivalent).
- Commit to a minimum of 1 year of mentoring.
- Meet with their Little weekly or 3-4 times per month.
- Be able to pass criminal background checks.
- Pass our motor vehicle guidelines
Fill Out an Inquiry Form Here!
Upcoming Informational Sessions